Skip to content
Maintankadin

[LIST] Tanking Gear Uncrushability Values

wrathblood
Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:22 pm
This is a great list and I've gotten a lot of utility out of it, but its worth pointing out that the Wayward Footman shield's avoidance is seriously overstated. I don't recall the exact numbers, but its more like 3.50% rather than the 5.65% listed.
Ills
Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:07 am
Great list!

Can we find a spot for Styleen's Impeding Scarab on there?
_________________
Every fight is like Sartura, only without the screaming and the dying.
puppies
Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:06 am
okay n00b question here - if you have to get dodge + block + parry + miss to 102.4% for uncrushability - what is the miss %age on lvl 73 mobs???
Mellithe
Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:53 am
where would the Arena S2 shield fit in there with the resilence (or would it just not show up since resilence after 490 is pretty worthless except perhaps some spell mitigation)?

trying to figure out what shield to look into.
_________________
Winter is Coming
Tresjynn
Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:52 pm
Cape added, but the hammer is only sta/int/spellhit/spelldamage. No defense stats.
_________________
Two accounts, two tankadins! Raaar.
Tresjynn
Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:07 pm
Known 2.3 items added to the list. And some of that stuff turns out to have a LOT of uncrushability.
_________________
Two accounts, two tankadins! Raaar.
Dinedan
Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:08 am
I have a bunch of Pe-Kara rings (but no Elementium yet darnit) and although the guide show's Dath'Remars at 1.90 and Delicate Eternium at 1.85 when I equip them with TankPoints calculator open it is actually the opposite. I am .05 less crushable with Del. Etern.

Is TankPoints in error or the guide?
_________________


Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Feathermoon&n=Dinedan