I must admit I have not read the entire 15 pages, but, I do have a question, in fact, an interrogation on the viability of my personnal tastes.
When I look at, let's say, the new 2.3 badges gear, combined with the ZA gear (no idea why I put them in the same basket). I look at the paladin specific items and I don't want them, I want to other ones, which some could consider as being for warriors, but which I simply consider to be for tanks. You know, Jungle Stompers over Sabatons of the Righteous Defender, Iron Tusk over of the Protector, etc. Of course, I'm raising my paladin do be a MT, not an OT, even though I know how to be one when needed, and I can make the appropriate gear switch to do the job. Same goes for the T5 gear, when comparing it to ZA/2.3 badges gear. I feel like, although in most cases the armor on the T5 is higher, I am loosing too much in stamina and avoidance to maker the T5 pieces (although there are some exceptions) viable upgrades to the Unwavering Legguards, or my Iron Gauntlets of the Maiden.
Am I normal?
_________________
All your mobs are belong to us. You have no chance to survive make your time.