Ill probably switch out my enduring gems for vivid gems on yellow slotswhen the time comes. The biggest problem with lack of hit is not threat, but the occasional miss when you can't afford to miss, particularly when HM transitioning Thorim, stealbreaker, and especially Algalon, or taunting post agro pull during Hodir. Also, when I have "enough" expertise, will prob switch to the taunt glyph over the expertise one.
Yeah I'm a bit concerned about the lack of +hit on the t9 gear, like we get +45 hit from weapon + glove enchants, and other than that we've only really got the t9 legs or lower ilvl gear to get our +hit from. I figure that I'll just pickup the t9 legs last, as I figure they're the biggest defensive nerf (compared to saronite plated leggings) from ulduar -> t9 gear
Although might not even bother getting them, will play it by ear and see if the lack of +hit causes problems. Expertise is more useful now with the changes to SoV, so it's not all bad that they have changed itemisation to expertise instead
wingman
Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:59 am
Re: Lack of Hit
With so much defense on all this gear, and so little hit, is it worth gemming yellow sockets with hit/stam (vivid) gems instead of enduring (def/stam) gems?