Levantine wrote:Neither are offhands/shields, from what I understand.
Shields/OH are not, but both trinket slots are.
/ot

Levantine wrote:Neither are offhands/shields, from what I understand.
Salamandra wrote:The only buff it could realistically get is a very minor buff. The poorly designed secondary effect isn't going to be completely changed, so it'll never be something you want.
Spite wrote:poorly designed like say current Argent defender? To say 3.2 Awesome defender. All im saying is not to just assume it couldn't get better and toss it. Stranger things have happend.
Dorvan wrote:Spite wrote:poorly designed like say current Argent defender? To say 3.2 Awesome defender. All im saying is not to just assume it couldn't get better and toss it. Stranger things have happend.
I wouldn't bet on it. If it's just getting sharded feel free to pick it up (I have one residing in my bank), but there's absolutely no indication that Blizzard is thinking about changing this trinket.