Skip to content
Maintankadin

Yellow Gem slots.. if you're already at the defense minimum?

Wolvar
Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:13 am
I certainly would. Don't see much point in adding more defense once every hit is blocked.
_________________
Eanin
Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:19 am
In general, yes, I would start stacking stamina once I reach the block cap. It's a tossup, though. I have a +41 stamina and a +16 def gem in my belt, to give you a sense of how schizophrenic I am about this question (it makes sense, but it's a long story).

I think I'm maintankadin's last mitigation junkie. What I really want to do is gem for armor Sad.
_________________
Wolvar
Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:29 am
Yes it will improve your chances but there are diminishing returns. There are no diminishing returns on hitpoints.
_________________
Enkoram
Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:06 pm
Thanks for all the good advice.. it is much appreciated. I'm not block capped.. so I'll go with the Enduring cut.
_________________
Dorvan
Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:47 pm
I doesn't really burn though, it just makes it really hard to read. Low contrast ftl

Go with BOLD RED or something like that imo
_________________


WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix