Skip to content
Maintankadin

WotLK Gear Enchants and Gemming Advice Discussion Thread.

Petrus
Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:15 am
Has anyone heard anything about the new stam to shield enchant? I've only seen it as a wowhead link for the scroll, which I listed, but I don't know if it's going to be (or is) implemented or not.
_________________
Petrus
Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:39 pm
I'm mostly curious because I haven't seen any actual enchant spell called "Enchant Shield - Exceptional Stamina" and haven't seen it on a trainer, though I haven't checked myself.
_________________
Petrus
Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:42 am
Updated with all leg armors and armor kits from LW. Also added some notes on a few enchants - can anyone confirm the presence of stamina to bracers or shield in-game? They're on the WoWHead database but not under the "enchanting" category.

Also added all possible tank gem choices - Stam, Str, Hit, Expertise, Def, Parry, Dodge, and all combinations thereof.
_________________
Majiben
Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:00 pm
Don't know how this one slipped through the cracks but Greater defense is a muct have for the chest slot and cheap too.
_________________
Tiranknight
Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:20 pm
So what is the most viable Weapon Enchant @ Lvl 80 for tanking?
towelliee
Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:55 am
Can I only put in one unique gem over all? Like right now I have 41 stam gem on my helm, can I also put a +27 defense rating gem somewhere?
_________________
hoho
Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:01 am
You can have three of any type of dragonseyes, no matter what type they are. They can be all different or all the same.
Petrus
Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:56 am
Yes, I can confirm that it is indeed colorless. I also agree with the recommendation that you socket it to your meta needs as there is no bonus to gain/lose in doing so.
_________________
DeadMilliken
Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:06 am
Incorrect:

Eternal Earthsiege Diamond - 21 Stamina and +5% Shield Block Value


Correction:
Eternal Earthsiege Diamond - 21 Defense rating and +5% Shield Block Value
_________________


Tolken the Emodin sits in the corner, hurting himself with SoMartyr