Skip to content
Maintankadin

To mine or not to mine...that is the question

Davor7
Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:18 pm
I have a dumb question.

How hard it is to level Blacksmithing? I will my make lock with an epic mount a miner and I have 450 JC on Rae now. Thought of taking BS for the socket and the epic gems I can put in them.
_________________
Modal
Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:22 pm
I understand the claim that after epic gems are available, Mining may be preferable to JC (although the trinkets complicate matters).

What I don't understand is why aren't we comparing Mining & BS? BS gives two extra sockets, which is 48 stamina if you put blue gems in them. 48 < 50.

Doesn't that mean that (assuming Mining really does give 50 stamina instead of 500 hp) JC/Mining will be the best min/max combo until epic gems?
_________________
Darus
Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:01 pm
I wouldnt go for JC considering new epic gems will hit live soon and the jc-only gems wont have the same advantage. Inscription/enchanting/bs seems to be the most solid professions for stats, mainly because all these professions fills a good role for your offspecc gear aswell.
_________________
Darus - protection paladin [Stormscale] RIP
Avvenia - balance druid [Stormscale] RIP

Chinaman took my account