Skip to content
Maintankadin

Dual-stam Trinkets

degre
Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:56 am
Currenty running with Sonic Booster and Repelling Charge, and unless otherwise required, I'm in for a stamina trinket and an avoidance one.

The avoidance one always help, and usually bring an extra oh-shit button that stamina trinkets usually lack.
_________________
daemonym
Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:48 am
i never liked dual stam trinkets ever., but i'm always wearing 1 unless a unique situation calls for a change. that said, i'm wearing the JC crab with the 41 stam gems in it and dabiri's enigma which will be replaced with pocket watch 2.0 or the new BR trinket from heroic violet hold (?)
_________________
maurok
Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:50 am
gossamer is a fake drop =[
I ran AN about 5~6 times and didn´t get it T_T

I´m using the JC one , Figurine - Monarch Crab, wich one should I go for the other? gossamer, Laventhor's or the defense on from HoL?
Spectrum
Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:11 am
I'm working on some good defense trinkets. Honestly my ideal would be to have:

1x Monarch Crab
1x Essence of Gossamer
1x Levanthor's Talisman
1x Seal of Patheon

That way I could mix-and-and match and pump stam or hit block cap. Of course, after hitting the block cap I would likely stay away from def+SBR.

I like having options.
_________________


No really, I'm not addicted.
ARogers
Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:32 am
I noticed today that there is another JC one with 62 stam. If I made both that and the Monarch crab, i'm thinking you'd have these 2 trinkets:

137 stam (41stam and 24stam gems)
62 stam / 32 def (2x 16def gems)

That seems like a great combination. I don't really need massive def from trinkets, but a little would help.
Cerwillis
Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:32 am
I have so many trinkets, i dont know what to do with them....lol engy's curse i guess. I was leveling my eng last night and made 2xSonic Booster to experiment. Works pretty well, as I'm def capped otherwise, did a heroic with it. I'd like to replace one with the Essence of Gossamer, however.
_________________
Elsie
Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:31 am
Since it seems to be in style, these are my currently in-use trinkets:

Shadowmoon insignia (this item is still hot stuff)
Gossamer
Sonic Booster
Levanthor's Talisman
Valor Medal of the First War

I switch them up as I need to. I'm currently enjoying Valor Medal with the insignia for the absurd dodge rating with an on-use. Pretty much like TBC's Insignia with the pocketwatch. It really isn't even replacable by Seal of the Pantheon for avoidance since your diminishing returns can vary.
Torakka
Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:58 am
I'm running with Essence of Gossamer and Defender's Code now that those finally decided to drop. Repelling Charge or Valor Medal might be situationally better, but then again I'm EH whore and that 850 AC is worth something like 70-80 stm in that sense.
_________________
http://armorylite.com/eu/ravencrest/ezarioth
Daenerys
Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:06 am
Currently running with Seal of Pantheon and Essence of Gossamer. It took me 9 tries to get the Gossamer, so just don't give up. 0/14 on the sexy Strat shield (which I mainly want cuz it looks cool, sadly).

Also 0/13 on Lavanthor's Talisman, but I'll get it. The badge trinket is also not bad, dodge is always good. I'm also planning on leveling JC after finals, so I'll switch out avoidance for stam when I think I need it (caster mobs, etc.)
_________________


**Currently 0/25 on Lavanthor's Talisman.