Skip to content
Maintankadin

Librams?

Taragor
Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:57 am
Ill buy that for a dollar =) So what is the name exactly? Im so worried about spending points on the wrong item.
_________________
Mex
Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:01 pm
I used to be at 1.4k BV completely unbuffed. I recently dropped 10 man T7 chest in favour of the one from 25 man Sarth, and the (blue) ring from H UK in favour of sand-worn band (although I still use these items in some situations). I use the Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker (well, the welfare brewfest version) as my second trinket.

I would regularly block for 2k fully raid buffed (str food, str elixir, kings, horn of winter, etc) with libram up, and even more with trinket too. On 10man Loatheb, I'd fullblock his melee for 5 seconds out of every 9.

My highest ShoR crit, disregarding gimmicks like Thaddius / BG Berserking buffs, was ~11k from memory, on Loatheb with 25 man raid buffs, wings and BV trinket popped.

I've also been amassing a BV set (using a surprising amount of level 70 gear), to try and see what my max ShoR crit could be. Still need the VH trinket with the huge +BV clicky!