Skip to content
Maintankadin

Emblems of sh*t

Ewige
Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:11 am
Not to derail the thread, but ret is most certainly not crap. Our ret paladin is having no trouble staying 1st or 2nd on dps. Also, improved ret aura for aoe pulls is pretty damn awesome for me.

Is there anything specific you are dissatisfied with?
Andryana
Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:22 am
And you can always get those Bind to Account Items to pimp up alts, i'm planning on making a warrior with a reaper, the trinket that regens health on kill and the shoulders that give more 10% XP on monsters, and the best thing about it, is that i can give that gear to another char if i get bored with him Wink
_________________
Panzerdin
Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:37 am
Yes, Paladins can wear plate too!

I have to say, I think the fact that only one or two classes can use each BoA item means that their re-usability is somewhat more limited than Blizzard claim.
Roulex
Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:37 pm
Personally, I'd grab the leather rogue BoA sholders. Sure, you'd lose out on the armor, but you'd have a vitable leveling item for rogues, hunters, shamans, druids, death knights, warriors, and paladins. Best bang for the buck, imo.
Nich
Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:03 pm
I have all of the tanking upgrades from badges (apart from t7 gloves, but I have better ones from Naxx25), most of the healing upgrades (don't have the libram nor trinket yet), and most of the real upgrades for ret (the chest looks a bit dodgy to me compared to a blue I have, I'd only get it for the set bonus) apart from the gloves.

I'm actually contemplating getting the boa sword for my DK next, tho' the fact I can't put any decent enchant on it kind of blows.
_________________
Nephili / Neech / Nishers / Nichelle
thomase
Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:02 am
previously on my server they were going for 500-1000g depending on the time. Thats pretty much when i cashed it Razz

Its been a steady decline since everyone is doing heroics now.
_________________
Tomase - Garona - 00/4?/??
Spotnick
Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:05 am
Well, it's the first batch of gear, I guess we'll have the 75 badges version with the next patch, and the 100 badges version on the next one after that.

But I admit letting us buy T7 token feels like cheating.. now there will be nothing special about wearing those.