fantastic guide man! I'm sure there are plenty of tanks that REALLY appreciate guides like this as much as I do!!! I also love that you kept it localized to one faction of rep as well
I do have one small suggestion

.. everyone always posts these things in terms of slots from the top down

.... why not rearrange the post in terms of level that the items are obtainable/equippable? That way us tanks that are grinding to 80 have a list and order to be working through

. Then it's more than just a gear list ... but kind of a gearing up map

.
Kind of a way to say when you hit lvl 71 do these quest chains. lvl 72-74 do quests in <x> to grind up your Wyrmrest accord rep. lvl 74 have x,y,z crafted (you have a mats list too! well done! lol), lvl 76 we know which instances to run

.. I know, I know ... it is your "brief" guide and my suggestions could be deemed exceptionally lazy, but it would be uber useful

and much more comprehensive

.
_________________
