I agree with Honorshammer, but do feel a strong sense of responsibility to those that paved the way for the majority of us. I also upon reflection think the consensus that a guide per expansion is just going to make a lot of work so am happy to work with what the majority think wll be best for this forum.
My current idea which has progressed somewhat from my original idea is to have a index based system, which will have, dependant on your ideas, either 2 or 4 stickies.
The 2 sticky idea is a simple index based Main Tanking Sticky and an Old Guides for Reference Sticky. The 4 sticky idea includes the 2 above stickies but adds specific guides for 10 and 25 man tanking.
Obviously this will evolve as you give more feedback, what I would love to see are the following in no particular order of importance, some of these have indeed already been posted.
Uncritabilty Pre Raid Guide
Enchants and Gemming Guide
Block Cap Guide
Buffs Guide
Tankadin Healing Guide
Faction Equipment Guide
Block Cap Ratings Guide
All of the above helped me in the gearing up process during TBC and I would like anyone new or looking for help to have the same sort of help available that I had.
So any ideas on index or other ways of allowing the information to be easily accessible? I think if we go for anything other than an index we run the risk of huge threads that are not easy to navigate to find the information needed, which is probably the opposite of what we want to achieve.
We need to have less congestion and more accessibility in this forum.
Give me your ideas

And Guillex, you don't know what swamped is
Barathorn
_________________