Skip to content
Maintankadin

Understanding Gear in WotLK (Now with Spreadsheet!) and SW

justintime
Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:33 am
great sheet!

I found one small error. The engineer head is bop and not boe.
_________________
Eroslight
Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:02 am
Honor - can you give me a quick run down on what Gdef and GStam are? I am thinking Gem - defense and Gem Stam but not quite sure - thanks!
Eroslight
Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:28 am
Are there plans to implement say Gdodge or Gparry? I love the spreadsheet - I've just been modifying and filling it in slightly to make it the way I think and want it.

<3
lightwielder
Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:07 am
I love your sheet i used it to compile my end game wish list. I found a problem i thought you might want to fix.

Ablative Chitin Girdle has some missing stats giving it a VERY low score. If my calculations are correct it should have a total score of 718 not 389 making it the highest scoring belt.
_________________
Lightwielder Prot Pally
Guild: Fatal Union
Server: Kargath
Kihra
Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:33 pm
One suggestion I have for this spreadsheet is that it would be nice to be able to see gear rankings excluding block rating. Frequently items with a bunch of block rating are ranked the highest, but if a tank is already unhittable, the extra block rating is wasted.
_________________
Dork
Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:28 am
Block cap for me came within the first week of hitting 80. I didn't sacrifice a lot to get it, but I had access to a lot of gear really early.

I've helped/talked to a lot of paladins on my server who don't have access to all the 25man gear and they seem to be getting it pretty easily. I know that there is a post somewhere talking about what pieces to shoot for.

Thanks for your work on this btw.
_________________
Dork <Audacious> of Magtheridon
Vexryn
Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:35 pm
I found another small error - Kyzoc's Ground Stompers are missing the 34 parry rating on the spreadsheet.


Edit: In point of fact, it looks like the parry rating stats are missing on virtually every line. In a quick review, I looked at all the chest gear and noticed that none of it has the parry ratings, including:
- Dragonstorm Breastplate - 58 parry rating
- Chestguard of the Exhausted - 49 parry rating
- Massive Skeletal Ribcage - 64 parry rating
- Ziggurat Imprinted Chestguard - 56 parry rating
- Reanimated Armor - 47 parry rating
- Agin's Crushing Carapace - 52 parry rating

It looks like this is missing on most of the other gear as well.
firefaxor
Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:34 am
Great spreadsheet btw

Could you maybe add Tattered Castle Drape to the Cloaks when you get a chance?

Thanks Smile