Skip to content
Maintankadin

Eredar Twins

icydevarosp
Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:39 pm

Eredar Twins

Wanted to know since this just opened on the live servers today if anyone if anyone has any tips/suggestions, strategies etc.
_________________
artofray
Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:24 pm
it's opened, cleared felmyst tonight so we are trying him tomorrow didn't see the fight on ptr so don't really know what to expect yet any paladins seen this fight? The adds that pop-up from Lady Sarcolash doesn't sound like they are tank-able.
Duzzit
Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:59 pm
from what I know you are going to need fire/shadow resist gear but other than that I cant think of anything else.
_________________
Worldie
Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:56 am
As far as i remember there's a rather complicate jumping between the 2 parts of the fight.

Each twin puts a dangerous debuff on the raid which is removed when you take damage of the opposite element so you have to move from one side to other almost costantly.

I've read as well that one of the twins had a disorient so it was recommended more than one tank on her.
_________________

Worldie
Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:33 pm
Crushings + sunwell radiance sounds BAD

Altho i've read that once u kill felmyst it disappears for the rest of the istance.
_________________

Worldie
Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:50 pm
Weren't the tanks supposed to be in resist gear?
_________________

Elexis
Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:53 pm
Lovely. Standby time again.
Eender
Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:00 am
Prot Paladin here is not optimal. It can be done but there will be mana issuess. No need for resist gear at all. Max Stam and armor is my advice. For those of you that don't know, only one you will be tanking is the shadow twin. It dual weilds, can crush for about 11k on full end game geared tank, and disorients. GLHF
_________________


____________________________________

Samsonite! Man, I was way off...
Worldie
Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:07 am
Mana issues with 8k+ melees?
_________________

Eender
Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:25 am
Once u get in there and do the fight you will understand. Untill then, I can't divulge too much or I might spoil the fight for you =D. Like I said... It is possible, just not optimal (IN MY O P I N I O N). Doesn't mean I am right or it isn't quite doable.
_________________


____________________________________

Samsonite! Man, I was way off...
Worldie
Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:56 am
This is a forum for tactics so it's not like you cannot spoil... Smile
Unless obviously you want to keep your tactix secret
_________________