Arright. In our attempts, she mainly targetted me in phase 2, with the occasional twitch to someone totally random, so we assumed her "target" was usually the phase 1 MT. I have no idea if spell reflect actually works; I didn't even think of it until the post by Inferno.
Does she always start her run from the same side, if she only goes top/middle/bottom? If so, it probably makes sense to stack as far away from that as possible, to give more reaction time. I hadn't thought about the stripes coming across like that, I always assumed it was a ray from a random point through the raid. I think that information alone will make them easier to dodge.
Either way, I'm afraid it's unlikely I'll see her again before she gets locked down. Tonight is "attune tryouts so we can get them integrated before Sunwell rather than during it" night. =(
Also - does anyone know the exact range on gas nova and the aura? We had some people outrange it while throwing 36 yard lightning bolts, and healers claiming they couldn't outrange it with 40 yard heals (even when we faced the boss toward the raid, so they'd be > 40 from the boss). It seems like with the scaling problems, her hit box extends through the MT, causing some very odd range scenarios.
-Splug
_________________
(Usually) Prot warrior:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Splug