Just list of palatank tips/questions (PTR version of boss from Feb-19)
- You can't taunt demon out of Kalecgos human form. However if you spam taunt macro while targeting Sathrovarr the Corruptor you actually taunt him when he turns to random person(I think it's CoA casting). Spamming is important as you hardly can react in that split second because of lag.
Save all cooldowns(Exorcism and JoR) to moment after taunt as Kalec can overaggro you pretty easy. If he do so, you have to wait for Taunt CD and another CoA cast which could be lethal for both of you.
- I've tried tanking him with mixed Arcane resist gear. It *seems* it *could* reduce number of arcane buffets stacked. But avoidance was gimped too much so I swapped back to normal gear. He hits pretty hard considering only 2-3 healers are on you.
I still don't know if AR has any effect on debuffs, because combat log is showing me miss and resist next to that spell. I've tried that during one attempt only so that could be just randomness.
I would like to hear other's experiences with AR gear or any other gimmicks :)
Edit: oh lawl,
Righteous Defense: This spell will now always be castable on friendly npcs.
Seems they noticed bug suggestion spam, hope this will work.
_________________
Fiorina / <Black Division> / EU-Drak'Thul
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27thul&n=Fiorina
fiorina
Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:06 pm





