Skip to content
Maintankadin

Kalecgos 1 tank SR strat...questions

Requital
Sat May 24, 2008 10:04 am
I have run a Hyjal pug every week since we took it off the Raid schedule, Generally full of alts that want toys and not much more. The problem now is we lost a few raiders due to some FOTM reason and now we are gearing up some slightly undergeared people to bring out raid DPS back up.

So today is the Hyjal run and I have full intention on taking the Tempest if it drops as I have been on every Hyjal alt raid. The locks that need it are all trials.

I have a feeling on the run today that when/if it drops someone is going to make a big deal about it going to a Paladin when we have a trial lock that needs it. But on the same note if it was DKP related I could just buy it. Pretty much going to be called greedy if I take it but passing on it to a guy that has been in the guild for 1 week seems rather distasteful.
_________________
Elsie
Sat May 24, 2008 11:23 am
Tell them you're taking it to buff the locks.
Threat capped DPS do less DPS.

Or just call them silly and ignorant.
Requital
Sat May 24, 2008 2:31 pm
Got told I had to pass it to trails so just decided not to go, Pretty depressing watching multiple people get it and quit or bank it for staff off Brutallus yet still have to pass it because people just don't know anything about prot or since it's not my main spec I don't need it. Oh well more time to sleep.
_________________