This was our second night in, it's pretty frustrating. Our best attempts are 50% for both demon and dragon.
I wasn't understanding why I was taking so much damage, it seemed to me that almost every blow was connecting, so I came here and found some comfort knowing that I'm not the only one.
Raid buffed I'm rocking about (30% dodge, 20% parry, 14% miss) 64% total avoidance, Filtering through my combat log (I hate this new combat log) I've managed to pick up 35 swings from Kalecgos, 28 of them connected (20% avoidance rate). I picked up 12 swings from Sathrovarr and 8 of them connected (33.3% avoidance rate). I know my samples are very small, but it supports what was going on all night, I just kept getting bent over and gettin' it in the butt -- HARD.
I don't know if recount is working correctly, but I managed to take as much damage as both the tanking warriors combined on our last attempt...
Is there some sort of Shade of Akama 'Defender' mob bullshit going on?
_________________
