Skip to content
Maintankadin

Felmyst

samoa
Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:35 am
That's if they have a pally that has the gear and knows how to play a tankadin, So funny to see guilds never using tankadins.
_________________
http://stormscale-us.warcrafter.net/Nqsam
rozakk
Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:24 am
i was gone the night our guild killed felmyst and our holy pally respecced (he did have some prot set, mostly random tank drops from bt/hyjal that would have rotted and a hammer of judgment) and did it easily Confused it's not really a difficult job on that fight, just requires a prot paladin. It would be nice if blizzard thru in a sunwell fight where we were important for our 'maintankadin' skills and not just as a 'lol aetank' gimmicky requirement.
mooneye
Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:33 am
I fraps my progress at felmyst. We did a 1% wipe 30min ago so I ll gonna be able to upload a movie the next days tomorrow the kalecgos movie has to be on wowmovies.com.

I made some Paladin Graphics aswell if someone wanna have this go and tell me.
_________________
- Alternate Protiiii inc -
- my armory gear could change, because I am just an alternate prot -

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&n=Mooneye
Elexis
Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:39 pm
Anyone else got threat problem when maintanking this guy?
eddiehu
Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:08 am

Nature resist gear

Do you need to wear any nature resist gears for this fight?
Cleanse
Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:32 pm
Do Prot Paladins really generate more threat than a Warrior? I don't feel I put out as much single target TPS as a Warrior or Feral Druid, but maybe I am bad/doing something wrong.
Croiky
Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:37 pm
Possible to have paladin MT P1 and P2?

Or need a war to do 1 and pally to do the other?
_________________
Worldie
Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:56 am
Possible, although not recommended. Warrior's (and druid's) superior melee mitigation is better for Felmyst (does she crush btw?)
_________________

fiorina
Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:57 am
No, he don't crush. It's 100% possible to tank both phases. Just if you are min-maxing and have both paladin and warrior in best gear available, pick warrior.

It's better to have 2 tanks during air phase anyway. You have to pick up and hold 20+ skeletons spawning all over the place killing your healers.

Be ready for Ironshields and max debuffs on him, 14k hits are nasty. He has pretty slow attack speed tho, so it's healable.
_________________
Fiorina / <Black Division> / EU-Drak'Thul
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27thul&n=Fiorina
Worldie
Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:18 am
I wonder if it's actually possible to deal with air phase without a tankadin, every guild i know who has killed him (including hardcore ones) have used a prot paladin.
_________________

Cylan
Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:04 am
My guild is on Felmyst right now, but I am having trouble finding a solution to collecting on aggro during the second phase. Any ideas?
_________________
The Unofficial Alliance Tankadin of Tichondrius