The good news is, I was grinding PvP over the weekend, and I got the season 1 mace w/ +199 spell.
I have one comment and one question. My comment is, it seems like as I replace "of the Champion" or Warrior gear w/ better Pally gear I lose stuff. I lose stamina and strength, and gain intellect and +spell. I know I don't need strength, but I do need the hit point. Kind of sucks.
My question is of a general nature. Does anyone have any advice for a newly 70 Pally tank?
I am going to work on the Keepers of Time legs tomorrow, I hope. Unfortunately, the armory hasn't updated my profile in like 3 days, and my gear is changing very rapidly. Sorry.
Unfortunately, the armory hasn't updated my profile in like 3 days, and my gear is changing very rapidly. Here is what my current build looks like.
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/paladin/talents.html?0000000000000000000005005133500021125215510510500030000000000000
Yes I have one point in Reckoning. I can't part w/ it just yet!
_________________






