We are currently working on tidewalker in SSC, and it looks like he'll be down soon if we get a solid night in on him.
Now, I am all about helping the guild, healing when I'm not tanking, off-tanking aoe adds for Tidewalker, Hydross etc, but they don't even consider me for main tanking anything (Lurker, Mag, and I doubt anything else in the future.) I've brought it up with an officer in charge of tanking in a nice way, and he avoids the topic, or says something like "we'll see" and I can't get an answer. He's very into old-school pre-bc stuff, and I think that's part of the reason he thinks Paladins can't tank. Now I'm sure some of you guys have dealt with this type of thing... any suggestions? Time to /gquit? make a scene? Spec holy? Roll a warrior?
Well... I'd like to go about this in a classy/quiet way without dragging anybody through the mud and do what I'm best at... tanking... the only reason I post on the forum is because I'm sure none of them read it.
Last thing... do you guys think it'd just be a better idea to spec 13/48 or something and offtank everything and heal bossfights?
_________________
Sanity is not statistical.
-George Orwell







