Skip to content
Maintankadin

So it's WSG weekend

Eanaddare
Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:12 am

So it's WSG weekend

I am suddenly wanted lol.

T6 geared pally in fire resist gear= unkillable!
Kelemvor
Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:05 pm
Droods just don't die,...they just won't.


Suddenly I'm feeling depressed...
_________________
Kelemvor
Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:12 pm
Yea classes that can make offensive dispells just shut us down. Now hunters are added to that group. The whole trend of this thing scares me.
_________________
Darklordkatt
Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:39 pm
Warlocks never got a really good fix for it. UA is a great spec but msot of the dots can be healed over by HoT's and it tends ot be extremely squishy.

SL/SL however has a problem with cleanse but tends to be tough enough to outlast with druid.

Honestly I think resto druids are the best possible pvp specs. You can't kill anyone effectively but no one can kill you and you can keep jsut abotu anythign alive. I myself have been wanting to get a fgood resto druid to team with for my lock adn hunter.
_________________
70 Prot Pally
Muahahaha 70 Warlock
Kalishnakov 54 Hunter
QuantumDelta
Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:34 pm
One word.

Goblin-Rocket-Boots-Extreme!
QuantumDelta
Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:50 pm
Who isn't, they must rerolls!
NOW.