Skip to content
Maintankadin

Bloodsail Buccaneer Squad

Lightbeard
Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:23 am

Bloodsail Buccaneer Squad

Who else grinded the rep to get in the club?

I got thr rest of my suit except the hat.
_________________

Galvar
Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:42 am
I got mine its easy to do as prot. I got the rep with a couple friends we found the best thing to do was sit at the hand in for the CCG items and pull all the guards from the bar back down there, or just sit in the top of the bar and kill the quest givers.
Io.Draco
Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:55 am
If not for the fact I need to stay friendly with gadgtezan since my guild raids Hyjal I would do it , damn that set looks cool :S
_________________
holysoldier
Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:06 am
how long would this take to do if your half way through hated with the buccaneers?
_________________

Whatever you are, be a great one.
-Abe Lincoln
Snake-Aes
Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:10 am
As dumb as it may sound, only now I found out it is even possible to grind their rep.
_________________
SmurfZG
Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:56 am
I have it Smile
_________________
hypon
Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:23 am
just started, been standing at the end of the dock so if need a break to eat i can jump on the boat