Skip to content
Maintankadin

Supplicant Video links?

Gabrion
Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:15 pm

Supplicant Video links?

I've been looking for a video of supplicant farming...I know they are out there somewhere. If anyone has a link to some of these videos I would appreciate it (I prefer vids that show the tankadin farming as many of them as possible, this is to prove a point to someone). Thanks!
Warrender
Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:30 pm
Yeah. A good bet is to go on Youtube and enter Prot Pally Farming to get a whole mess of Supplicant videos.
_________________
Merodyn
Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:24 pm
I'm guessing ur after an effective way to earn cash, not only take on as much as possible.

i made this video a while ago since i thought i could do it really cool etc with vegas:P It didnt turn out that cool since i sucked at editing, but anyway it shows how u are able to farm a circle of 3 spots again and again, without ahving to wait for respawns. I even wrote a wall of text in the information window if u need to know anything, think i covered pretty much all of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbcEbidQdVI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbcEbidQdVI

As i said, not taht good quality, but in my opinion the fastest circle to farm cash there as a prot paladin. (u can always take on more mobs, but i felt it wasnt worth it, since it takes to long and u wanna farm the demon hunters asap as they respawn since they are the easy ones.) Also had major lagg when doing this hehe, guessing u will understand that when u see me running into things Smile
_________________
Gabrion
Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:35 pm
True, true...I should have just done a youtube search. Thanks for the quick links though.
Onaga
Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:43 pm
I must be doing it wrong... if I move my group too far they tend to run back to their places, not follow me around the entire place.
_________________