Skip to content
Maintankadin

i has a fraggle

Elennira
Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:00 pm

i has a fraggle

my parents got me my own fraggle Very Happy



and that is awesome
_________________
Caelia
Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:08 pm
WTF
_________________

Ehtirno
Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:14 pm
In early with the C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

And gz btw, nice choice of fraggle too, kudos to your parents :>
_________________
Drak
Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:11 pm
wut
_________________
fuzzygeek
Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:18 pm
Were your parents aware that the Fraggles were basically stoned muppets?
_________________
Odius
Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:17 am
fraggle rock, I feel like I'm 4 again =/
_________________
Suikano
Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:17 am
That's the psycho one.
_________________
Ahms
Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:18 am
I want one ; ;

Or one of Ralph the Dog, he was awesome
_________________
Paid by the Alliance
To slay all the giants


-Ahms of Mannoroth
0/49/12

Art - http://ahms.deviantart.com/
Staurol
Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:02 am
Fraggles are awesome. Take me straight back to my childhood. Apparently, Jim Henson designed the Fraggles on a plane trip as a way to bring about world peace. I don't know exactly how that's supposed to happen, but, really, don't we get all of our words of wisdom from a trash-heap?
_________________
You can call me Stroll
<Dirt Dogs> - Eredar
Pizbit
Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:16 am
I do.
_________________