Skip to content
Maintankadin

Paladin Screenshot Contest - Win a custom portrait!

Wyndforge
Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:53 pm

Paladin Screenshot Contest - Win a custom portrait!

Hey everyone,

I recently helped do a screenshot contest sponsored by worldofwar.net and it was a huge success. However, after realizing there isn't a single Paladin in the Wyndforge Art Galleries, I'm going to take a member's suggestion and create a similar contest just for you MainTankadin faithfuls, with Aergis's blessing of course.

So who am I anyway?
I run a screenshot-art website where I create custom portraits for World of Warcraft players. I've been doing it since the early EverQuest days and have recently made the journey to Azeroth to do the same.

Wyndforge's Art of Azeroth
www.Wyndforge.com

Sample:


THE RULES

* POST a screenshot of your Paladin in at least 1024x768 (the bigger the better) to this thread.
* Screenshot must be of your Paladin in an interesting pose and interesting setting. A screenshot of your character standing in the middle of the Barrens will probably not be chosen. Be creative!
* This is NOT a contest to see who has the best gear. If you can ooh and aahh the viewers with just one screenshot, then you're on the right track!
* Each screenshot should have the UI turned off, but must include a link to your character in the Armory, so we know you're real.
* Screenshot must be authentic without any touch-ups on Photoshop. You won't be able to fool everyone in this thread, so don't even try it.
* ONE screenshot per character (not per account). If you have more than one Paladin, feel free to submit a screenshot for them all.
* DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, DECEMBER 21 at MIDNIGHT in your timezone.


THE PRIZE

The winner will receive his/her own custom portrait plus the full Photo Package, which includes:
- 18"x12" Canvas Print
- 18"x12" Chrome Luster Print
- 18"x12" Full Portrait Print on Glossy Professional Paper


Good luck to everyone! Looking forward to the submissions, and thanks again to Aergis and MainTankadin!

-Wynd
fafhrd
Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:05 pm
i think archeus and drak are probably winning so far Surprised

sadly i only have pictures of other people's paladins.
_________________

The original Level 70 Lore-stalker
Wyndforge
Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:06 pm
Not too shabby so far - only the first day, I'm thinking this might turn out to be a pretty interesting contest Smile

Good luck all!
Wynd