Skip to content
Maintankadin

Xmas Time : The pissed thread

Dunkan
Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:37 am

Xmas Time : The pissed thread

O)K, so 'tis the season for being pissed o0n someone elses pocket.

Who besids me? (thsnkd Cisco)
_________________
Aggramar EU

Khaz'goroth Oceanic
Korath
Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:41 am
Argh stumbled into work this morning after getting in at 4 last night. Out again tonight for a department christmas do and then out Friday for a birthday.

Christmas is a great but expensive & liver killing time!
_________________


.::. Karak 70 Restoration Shaman .::.
.::. Sajuuk 70 Affliction Warlock .::.
.::. Silfen 62 Beast Hunter .::.
Lakirby
Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:41 am
Me!

Just found out I'm getting 700 euro in my Christmas bonus, going out and getting plastered tomorrow Smile
_________________
Uthadanin
Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:43 am
not me, not old enough to drink and passed on presents under the tree to go on vacation. (I really need a break from hospital work)
_________________
Dunkan
Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:43 am
This is orll gud stuff.

Free booze tfew!

But what about our online counterparts? nobofdy is levelling Curt ATM. Any volunteers?
_________________
Aggramar EU

Khaz'goroth Oceanic
Korath
Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:05 am
I always found leveling easiest on a saturday morning when hungover, the repeatative aspect is just about all brain wants to handle Smile
_________________


.::. Karak 70 Restoration Shaman .::.
.::. Sajuuk 70 Affliction Warlock .::.
.::. Silfen 62 Beast Hunter .::.
Dunkan
Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:13 am
Sigh

Korath I feel a connection here, but wut about thew kiddies?
_________________
Aggramar EU

Khaz'goroth Oceanic
Claydon
Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:24 am
Christmas parties are not really my scene. I can just about tolerate the people i work with, but going and socialising with them would be too much.
_________________
Worldie
Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:40 am
Yawn, yet another boring xmas <.<
_________________

Honorshammer
Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:11 am
http://yule_rejoice.tripod.com/c-lyrics/christmas_time_is_here.html

"I guess you're right linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree. Everything I do turns into a disaster. I guess I really don't know what Christmas is all about."

"Isn't there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?"

"Sure, Charlie Brown, I can tell you what Christmas is all about.", Linus answers.

He walks out to the auditorium's center stage.

The lights are dimmed, a small spotlight shines on him, and he proceeds :

"And there were in the same country sheperds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them; and they were sore afraid.

And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

For unto you is born this day in the city of David, a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."

As Linus finishes he turns, walks back to the wings and calmly asserts,

"That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown."
_________________

http://honorscode.blogspot.com/
Fedaykin98
Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:41 am
Honors - I loved the bit on your blog recently about how you read a good book once that said people shouldn't criticize other people if they don't have their own act together. Especially loved how you called it "a good book". Well and subtly played.

<-- not a member of that family, but well-read, at least.
_________________