Skip to content
Maintankadin

When The Ball Really Got Rolling

Warrender
Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:21 pm

When The Ball Really Got Rolling

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=59331074&sid=1

I'd forgotten about this thread until Baelor did his redux of Gestalt's guide. Since he doesn't want comments yet on his thread, I thought I'd make a new one.

Check out that Holy nub with his comments starting at post #31. Laughing

Keep in mind that this was still TBC Beta when this thread was made.
_________________
Jarkeld
Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:29 pm
I remember I saved that post and was going to use it as an arguement as to why I would be able to tank karazhan if I encountered any resistance. Luckily I didn't from my guild cause I was the first tank to 70 with decent gear so ran them all through their normals and 5 mans.
_________________
In the beginning the universe was created. This has made mana people upset and generally been decided as a bad idea.
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&n=Jarkeld
Warrender
Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:41 pm
[edit]nm I should've checked the original post for a working pic link[/edit]

It's funny how impressive that gear seemed to me so long ago.
_________________
Arcand
Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:36 pm
I had Megor's gear screenshot posted on my guild forum, and had a mini-celebration every time I acquired one of His pieces. Smile
_________________
Scarlet Crusade - 0/46/15 - Uncrushable at 15.5k
Sabindeus
Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:53 am
good old Megor
_________________
Arcand
Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:13 am
I saw him in Alterac Valley striking faces a couple weeks ago while on my alt. If I'd been on my obviously-tankadiny main I would have done a /salute /kneel or something, but coming from Ferra it wouldn't have made as much sense.

As we pulled Drek's room He toggled His tank gear and locked down both wolves and a warmaster, I started healing...then I think Vanndar must have gone down 'cause I have no recollection of Him tanking the boss.

I would still have carried my prot spec into BC without Megor, and I think I would have worked just as hard...but I was so f-ing happy to see the post about Him tanking Karazhan. Before that, it was not a happy time to be a tankadin.
_________________
Scarlet Crusade - 0/46/15 - Uncrushable at 15.5k