Skip to content
Maintankadin

I want one!

lusisia
Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:48 am

I want one!

http://www.figureprints.com/


I really like the pally (even if he is Holy):

http://www.figureprints.com/Gallery.aspx#photo003

I think I'm going to gear up in the best looking gear and see if I can get one. It's on a drawing system so you just have to put your name in the hat and hope they draw yours to order. Maybe I should wait till I get the Nightbane shield Wink Then again I REALLY like the S2.
_________________

Some people call me crazy but I like to think of myself as a freelance lunatic.
Ann Coulter is a Cylon
Dunemas
Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:16 am
That's....pretty.....damn...awesome!
_________________
Sparti
Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:25 am
Yeah, I'm thinking about getting this done myself, once I get my Tier 4 shoulders or something. Seriously, this is pretty much the coolest thing in town
_________________
fuzzygeek
Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:43 am
Given how easy it is to do CAD -> 3d prototyping now, going from blizz 3d models -> figurines is so blindingly obvious I hate myself for not doing it.

These people are going to make so much money.

A fair amount from me!
_________________
Snake-Aes
Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:55 am
I won't even if I wanted to. There's a level of quality I'm seeking that no one I that I trust that lives there will be able to ensure without breaking the dome's seal. Kinda sad but meh. At least i'm confident mine won't be hard to make.
_________________
Warrender
Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:58 am
There was a reason I kept my complete T2 set as well as my old GM Claymore in the bank. This is obviously it.
_________________
amadiss
Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:04 pm
wait... $100? $100!! Too MUCH money.
Zhalseran
Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:42 pm
I have to have one of these. Its just so cool. The question is if I should get my Rogue or my Paladin. Honestly, my Paladin looks so much cooler right now (Akil'zon Talonblade = FUGLY). Although my Rogue is my main and (probably) will remain to be so. Maybe if I could magic myself a set of Bloodfang x_x
_________________