Skip to content
Maintankadin

frackin' hunters

lusisia
Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:09 am

frackin' hunters

Okay time to vent.

I am fucking FED up with hunter's dispel. I'm not fed up because it dispels my bubble. I'm fucking fed up because it dispels RF which reduces damage which COSTS TWICE AS MUCH FUCKING MANA TO USE RIGHT NOW!

If somehow I manage to survive a fight with a hunter, I'm OOM and the only thing left up is my goddamn aura.

I'm not trying to start an OP thread here but I'm seriously thinking Blizzard overcompensated by giving a dispel ability to a part of the normal hunter shot rotation. It would be like giving warriors or rogues the ability as part of a normal melee swing. Make it a different shot that they have to work into the rotation ffs or SOMETHING!

I don't mind the dead zone reduction although it seems a bit TOO small at 1 yard (I think it is).
_________________

Some people call me crazy but I like to think of myself as a freelance lunatic.
Ann Coulter is a Cylon
cdan
Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:19 am
Hunters were nearly as useless as us in Arenas because of LoS and so Blizzard decided to be friendly to them for a change as they badly needed it. As usual it has resulted in silly repurcussions in other aspects of the game. I curse the day Arena ever raised its ugly bloody head because it has caused more unbalancing bollocks than any other development in this game.
Vagrant
Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:24 am
Arcane Shot rank X
Deals some amount of damage and dispels one beneficial magic effect from target.
Your pet gets confused and bites you in the butt for 1000 damage and dazes you.
_________________
Nord EU
Now wearing: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=27546
Ulushnar
Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:37 am
I'll be happy for them to take the effect off Arcane Shot. The same time they stop the bubble from being used in Arenas. And remove Fear abilities. And cause all Dots to vanish on the casters death.

My hunter likes his new toys thankewverimuch.
_________________
Me Cray, you Abacus.

cdan
Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:42 am
I've never had a problem with PvP. It hasn't been too much of a disaster maker. The advent of Arenas has created goliath mountains out of molehills though. I also didn't feel there was even a need for it.
Zhalseran
Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:42 am
Hunters are as easy as ever for my Rogue.... My Paladin I don't even try any more. Lawl no more seal.
_________________
enbee
Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:48 am
I rarely pvp as prot to avoid frustrating moments, as prot I only do AV, wsg/eots flag running, which it's like the best spec ingame for, at least we have something..
_________________

LoL, a paladin tank!
Paksennarion
Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:01 am
Hate to tell you, but most of the time, Arcane Shot was not in the average hunter's shot rotation. If it was a BM Hunter, their rotation was purely Steady/Auto. Marks Hunters, which are a DEFINITE minority in the Hunter community these days, do actually use Arcane in a standard rotation, but if it's a choice between dispelling with your normal rotation or your pet being able to solo casters, most Hunters spec BM and be done with it.

Not me though. My hunter's only 56 however, so that might change.
_________________
Dynaheir
Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:06 am
There is a huge discussion going on if RF and seals should be dispellable. It's pretty stupid that they are considering a purge spamming shamman leaves you with no option but to auto-attack him or just run..
_________________