Skip to content
Maintankadin

All the reasons I love

Igrado
Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:39 am

All the reasons I love Maintankadin

FUCK UP MY THREAD DAMNIT!
For more bullshit, see this thread
Igrado
Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:39 am
Go ahead... do it! You know you want to!
Zhalseran
Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:43 am
All talk of tabards aside, I like the style
_________________
Saladin
Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:01 am
i agree - Argent Dawn rep grind FTL!
_________________
Lore
Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:09 am
I was making fun of Joanadark's posting style Wink




You know, with all the blank lines between paragraphs.





As though he's thinking about something, but decides not to write it and instead just hits enter.
_________________
Uther would have rolled a Blood Elf.
Sabindeus
Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:44 am
Igrado you may need to










make a new thread.
_________________
Guillex
Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:03 am
I
















really


















don't know




























what's going


































on
_________________
Official thread killer

Igrado
Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 am
*SIGH*
Lore
Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:37 am
Lol, poor Igrado.

Tell you what, if you want to post it again, I'll moderate it for you. Or even just put it back in this thread and I'll delete the extra nonsense.
_________________
Uther would have rolled a Blood Elf.
Zhalseran
Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:39 am
now my serious post looks out of place =(
_________________