Skip to content
Maintankadin

Eureka Seven

Dapaladin
Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:46 pm

Eureka Seven

So i just spent the last 36 hours straight watching the whole series... It was a good anime, really emotional. Maybe thats just me but whenever you get to the end of anime there is always that empty feeling. I dunno how many of you watch anime but whenever i finish a series its always leaves a hole in me. Just is upsetting knowing there isnt anymore i guess, *shurg* normally goes away in a few hours / after i go to sleep =\. Well time to go watch that Wensdays bleach episode then some sleep.
_________________
Utena
Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:59 pm
I loved Eureka Seven, but the ending wasn't even an ending. You could feel they just rushed it, running out of funding/viewership by the end.
_________________
Sabindeus
Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:07 pm
lol anime forum?
_________________
clango
Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:59 pm
evangelion > eureka 7
_________________
Dapaladin
Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:24 pm
I've never seen evangelion but ive heard its good, perhaps i should watch it. Yeah the ending was a bit lack luster but i still think it was a really good anime. First mech anime ive ever watched.
_________________
Makaijin
Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:26 pm
If you want something more recent try Dennou Coil, the last episode was subbed a few days ago. I'll have to say it's one of the better TV series of 2007.
_________________
Tenkou - 70 Paladin, Xavius EU
Levantine
Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:08 am
Elfen Lied > All else

Nuff Said
_________________
Levantine
Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:42 am
NYU NYUUUUU!

[/img]
_________________
Snake-Aes
Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:15 am
Nyuu was also the ultimate excuse for free nerd happyness and free exposure and unnecessary bending over.
_________________
Levantine
Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:32 am
Hahaha, didn't even occur to me, but then again, she's the wrong gender for me. Razz I was super engrossed in the haunting beauty of the story though, too.
_________________
Ignus
Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:36 am
tengei toppen GURREN LAGAAN! ( I don't remember how to spell it Sad )

Then again, I never watch anime, or tv, and stopped reading books, so I may just be latching onto any story that has an ending. WoW does have some limitations because it has to remain for the next person.
_________________
If you invest all of your talents, all of your gear, all of your knowledge and skill into tanking, you should be the best tank.
Vanifae
Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:47 am
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex is best in life.

Ergo proxy and Samurai 7 also make me giggle.

But real men watch Battlestar Galactica, frack all this anime nonsense.
_________________
Visit my crappy blog... Nerf This...