Skip to content
Maintankadin

@Lore

khash
Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:48 am

@Lore

ret?? wtf??
_________________
Neuron
Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:21 am
FAIL
_________________


Warcrafter - The new CTProfiles.
khash
Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:22 am
in that case, can i have your shield? Very Happy
_________________
khash
Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:33 am
yep, im jealous of your ret helm, boots, and chest :-p


good to know at least my ret set outgears yours lol :-p
_________________
Mortehl
Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:45 am
Heh. Its amazing when you suddenly look back and say, holy shit, if I combine the various scraps of gear I've gotten over the last 5 dungeons, I might actually have a decent ret set!

BTW, Lore you should get a Gorehowl dude. Much better for SoB then The Hammer of the Spacegoat.
_________________
halabar
Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:04 am
Mongoose or Savagery?...
_________________

Igrado
Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:06 am
1) Lore specs Ret.

2) Maintankadin.com self-implodes.

3) Retardin.com is born...

4) ???

5) Profit.
_________________
Eyonix, the first real man at Blizzard with the balls to play a Paladin.