Skip to content
Maintankadin

ZAPTHROTTLE >= |

Jonlo
Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:57 pm
What's broken?
_________________
Sabindeus
Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:00 pm
when did this become the main engineeradin forums! >Sad
_________________
Oramac
Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:54 pm

_________________
Zhalseran
Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:58 pm
on that note, this is why there are no extractable motes of fire


_________________
Furiouso
Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:21 pm
Well I just flew around all of Nagrand without seeing a single Windy Cloud so... maybe that's what we're talking about here.
Dazhbog
Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:58 am
Or maybe the fact that a lot of windy clouds are in unreachable places? (or have to blow to the floating islands)?

I got nothing.
_________________
Levantine
Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:10 am
I approve of this thread and its contents.
_________________
Levantine
Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:31 am
I also approve of your use of anime related .gifs, and your new avatar. They make me smile.
_________________
Sabindeus
Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:54 am
ah jeez Vanifae's on a Haruhi kick
we're doomed.





wtb Mikuru avatar gif
_________________