Thanks for the forum!
I play Catarine, currently 0/45/14, on the Emerald Dream US server. I have tanked everything up to Old Hillsbrad, and I tanked all of the 5mans, UBRS and some of ZG prior to 2.0. I am in a dedicated/casual guild, meaning we work hard to raid, but only raid two nights a week.
I am working on a blog about tanking
http://catarine.wordpress.com/
Things I will be doing include data parsing of various end-game zones. I /combatlog all of my runs (creates a text file of your combat log, which you can then analyze with a parser) and will be posting information on what bosses do what. I'll also just have general commentary on the life of a tank.
I just put a post together about getting some of the soloable protection-paladin quest rewards in Netherstorm which might be of interest.
I'll spread the word about this site. Hopefully it gets some traffic.