Klaudandus
Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:45 pm
Re: Post Your Amusements!
Classic Shell = <3




Worldie wrote:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1854222-Race-Class-Gender-Stats?p=35909418#post35909418
0.11% Female Tauren Paladins, go me
Worldie wrote:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1854222-Race-Class-Gender-Stats?p=35909418#post35909418
0.11% Female Tauren Paladins, go me
Klaudandus wrote:So, there is a rumor that Method split up over a Nudes for Loot scandal.
Era wrote:Klaudandus wrote:So, there is a rumor that Method split up over a Nudes for Loot scandal.
Sounds like a bit of a sausagefest. And a generally "this is not gonna end well" kind of idea.
Klaudandus wrote:I don't know whether Treck moved to Serenity or stayed at Method
Era wrote:Klaudandus wrote:I don't know whether Treck moved to Serenity or stayed at Method
He was in Nihilum last I saw.
Unrelated: Britishness!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkF_XpA5P48
Era wrote:Have some slightly weird but SFW Japan stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZtfJ1xixe8
Have some very weird and somewhat NSFW Japan stuff.
https://youtu.be/9d47OjcdIgs
Also,
https://www.distractify.com/photobomb-s ... 20830.html
https://www.distractify.com/guy-photobo ... 24745.html
Klaudandus wrote:I raise you... Gaki No Tsukai's PIE HELL -- http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1XuGgrkCKsGXT2TsYi (slightly NSFW)
Era wrote:Klaudandus wrote:I raise you... Gaki No Tsukai's PIE HELL -- http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1XuGgrkCKsGXT2TsYi (slightly NSFW)
Hahaha, yeah! These guys take so much punishment, every year.