Hurray, found a belt to go with level 60 pvp!
Lawbringer is not only amazing yellow, and fits in quite well, it's still available.
Now to decide who I'm taking to kill things in MC.
Amirya
Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:15 am

Sagara wrote:I'm starting to fall in love with tier 6.5 (sunwell stuff), but I can't for the life of me find a shield matching the dark gold motif. Any ideas? For reference, Sunward crest is too yellow/bright, and Dawnforged Defender is too red/dark for the set to match.
Here's a pic for those wondering:
culhag wrote:rodos wrote:Aside: Anyone good good ideas for a full steam-punk/engineer (plate) set?
Apart from the engi googles, I don't know for the armor. I suppose you have to find something that really looks like metal. Nothing too shiny.
The gnomish weapons from T9 should fit the theme. (mace, sword) There's also some engi themed shields you can find. (drop, engineering)
melisandyr wrote:It's been mentioned earlier in the thread, but http://www.wowhead.com/item=30889 matches gold and red nicely.
If you have a male character or a tauren, this shield with http://www.wowhead.com/item=34214 actually works for horde tier 9. It's trash for blood elf females though, as the texture areas just look a mess because they are so small
KysenMurrin wrote:New Darkmoon Faire preview includes "replicas of long-lost suits of armor that we’re offering for your Transmogrification needs" - guessing this will be how they'll give access to T3 for transmogrification, among other things - possibly other tier sets, so people don't have to farm?
Sagara wrote:I'm starting to fall in love with tier 6.5 (sunwell stuff), but I can't for the life of me find a shield matching the dark gold motif. Any ideas? For reference, Sunward crest is too yellow/bright, and Dawnforged Defender is too red/dark for the set to match.
Here's a pic for those wondering:
Sagara wrote:
masterpoobaa wrote:How bout my circular one with a ring of fire?
fuzzygeek wrote:I find it very hard to believe they'll add T3 back in.
Passionario wrote:I think they'll add T3 replicas - same graphics, different names, minimal stats.
fuzzygeek wrote:Passionario wrote:I think they'll add T3 replicas - same graphics, different names, minimal stats.
That would be interesting. I've always regretted never getting my warrior his full T3 set.
fuzzygeek wrote:Passionario wrote:I think they'll add T3 replicas - same graphics, different names, minimal stats.
That would be interesting. I've always regretted never getting my warrior his full T3 set.