My question is, what raid encounters are biased toward tankadins? I'm talking about situations like Prince (dual-wielding phase) or Nightbane (aoe tanking the skeletons), etc. I'm not talking about situations where we do just fine, I'm talking about situations where we actually do better than bears or warriors because of what paladin tanks bring to the table.
I'm particularly interested in the raiding game after kara, since I've already seen kara
The reason I'm interested is I'm in a very tank-heavy guild at the moment, and am trying to build a case for getting a geared-up, experienced tankadin or two into our ranks. It's a hard sell with well-geared warriors and bears already in the guild and having trouble getting raid spots. But I strongly feel we'll need a well-balanced tanking corps for upcoming encounters, and would love some examples to bring to the other officers.
Thanks for your responses on this. If anyone knows of a thread this has been discussed in before, a link would be appreciated.






