Skip to content
Maintankadin

Marketplace

lusisia
Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:12 pm

Marketplace

Please use this thread to post items and skills you have or can provide that are of value to the Paladin Tanking community. Your post should be in the format of the following example:

Subject: [H] - Shandris - Lusisia
Body: Professions: Jewelcrafting/Enchanting
Enchant Weapon: +40 Spell Damage
Enchant Weapon: Pally iWin (=P)
Solid Star of Elune

Will craft for free if you bring your own mats or for cost of raw materials on AH if available.

No I still can't make SSoEs yet but you get the idea. If you have an Alt who can craft, please list under the toon you would most prefer to be contacted at.
_________________

Some people call me crazy but I like to think of myself as a freelance lunatic.
Ann Coulter is a Cylon
Sabindeus
Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:21 pm

[A] - Smolderthorn (US-PVP) - Sabindeus

[A] - Smolderthorn (US-PVP) - Sabindeus

Blacksmithing/Mining

Can Craft:
Bracers of the Green Fortress

Usually sell Nethers for 100-150g depending on how many heroics I've been lucky in recently.
_________________
Paksennarion
Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:30 pm

[A] Paksennarion - Silver Hand (US RP-PVE)

[A] Paksennarion - Silver Hand (US RP-PVE)
Blacksmithing, Enchanting, Tailoring maxed, JC, Leatherworking, and Engineering on the way up (340+)

Can Craft:
Blessed Bracers (for your healing set, of course)
Cloak of Eternity
Full Felsteel Set
+Damage enchant to gloves and sword
+12 Stam to boots
Heavy Clefthoof Leather set (for that Druid you know is lurking somewhere)
_________________
Girard
Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:40 pm

Re: Marketplace

[A] - Sentinels - Girard/Maladorian/Aeghanso
Professions: Weaponsmith/Engineer, Alchemist/Herbalist, Enchanter/Tailor

On all 3 toons I can craft:

Main Spec Gear
Felsteel Helm (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=23519)
Felsteel Leggings (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=23518)
Full Arcane Resist Plate (http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=563)
Full Nature Resist Plate
Full Frost Resist Plate
Cloak of Eternity (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=24253)

Offset gear:
Blessed Bracers (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=23539)
Felsteel Reaper (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=23543)
Ragesteel Helm (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=23521)

Enchants:
Felsteel Shield Spike (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=23530)
Silver Spellthread (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=24275)

Consumables:
Destruction Potions (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=22839)
Mana Potion Injector (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33093)
Healing Potion Injector (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33092)
Flask of Mighty Restoration (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=22853)
_________________
Korath
Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:50 pm
[H] - Outland EU - Korath / Karak
Professional - Armoursmith, Tailor, Enchanter

Felsteel Leggings
Felsteel Gloves
Arcane Chest
Ragesteel Set
Cloak of Eternity

Enchants
+12 stam on boots
Spell dmg on Bracers and Gloves
+18 Stam on shield
Silver spellthread
Shai
Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:19 pm
[H] - Nordrassil-EU - Shai
Professions: Jewelcrafting
Can do pretty much all tanking gems, and most others as well. Bring mats and mention forums and I'll cut for free. Also willing to cut through neutral ah for alliance if you are desperate. Wink
_________________
Dorvan
Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:27 pm
Might I suggest that we limit this to posts by people who are actively buying and selling specific rare items? I say this because a list of everyone who can make SSoEs and Felsteel pieces is quickly going to drown out anything else here and doesn't provide a lot of utility beyond what you could get by simply checking you local trade channel.

In other words, I'd recommend please don't post here with a crafting list, but rather if you are currently looking to buy or sell something unusual. For example:

"Can anyone on server X make Bracers of the Green Fortress?"
"I just got a couple of Nether Vortexes and have a Belt of the Guardian for sale"

etc...

Feel free to disagree, I'll go back and clean up the thread afterwards based on whatever we decide on.
kvark
Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:42 pm
[H] - Emarald Dream EU - Kvark
Professional - Blacksmith / engineer

[Blessed Bracers]
[Bracers of the Green Fortress] ( only BS on the hordeside server atm )
[Ragesteel Breastplate]
[Felsteel Helm]
[Felsteel Leggings]
[Felsteel Gloves]
[Iceguard Breastplate]
[Iceguard Helm]
[Iceguard Leggings]
[Wildguard Breastplate]
[Wildguard Leggings]
[Wildguard Helm]
_________________
Sharlos
Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:10 am

Re: Marketplace

[H] - Coilfang - Sharlos
Professions: Armoursmith/Miner

I can craft:

Main Spec Gear
Felsteel Helm (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=23519)
Felsteel Leggings (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=23518)

Offset gear:
Hand of Eternity (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=23556)

Enchants:
Felsteel Shield Spike (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=23530)
Ezekiel
Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:19 pm
Illusion on Thrall is selling the pattern for them. Send a tell to Andie, Autry, Deda for information. Also we might be selling the belts to.

Price for the boots are 600g, Belt is undetermined
_________________
Gryfalia
Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:41 am
Gryfalia on Cenarius can craft most useful BS items, but especially:

Bracers of the Green Fortress
Helm o Stalwart Defender
And the BT Plate Healing Shoulders (forgot the name)
(and all Felsteel, Ragesteel, and all but one of the Khorium..I think..I'm one short of one of the sets, and I think it's the Khorium).

I have _0_ available nethers, but my only payment would be dragging me through a Heroic Instance to get one (I need tons o Badges doomit!). Well, and all the other mats. Soooo basically, your time and your mats = some Bracers...
_________________

And more info I'm not smart enough to make pretty:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Gryfalia
John Ra
Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:31 am
[H] - Mal'Ganis - Genitorturer
Professions: Enchanting
Enchant Shield: Stamina
Enchant Gloves: Spell Damage
Enchant Ring: Spell Damage
Enchant Chest: Stats or 150 Health
Enchant Back: Agility or Resistance
Superior Wizard Oil
(I do not have Weapon Spell Damage yet nor do I think the Back Dodge enchant is worth the extra .10% or so avoidance to grind rep for it)

[H] - Mal'Ganis - Jeepercreep
Professions: Alchemy
I haven't discovered any recipes yet, but I can make some decent potions and elixirs for you.
_________________