Skip to content
Maintankadin

WTB my divine eye lasers...

tinalt
Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:27 am

Re: WTB my divine eye lasers...

I can live without the frikkin laser beams, but I would like the +win gems
    TonicTank
    Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:35 am

    Re: WTB my divine eye lasers...

    tinalt wrote:I can live without the frikkin laser beams, but I would like the +win gems

      We could put those gems in the broken I win button from Alterac Valley and beat WoW. Apparently Blizzard didn't think about this siuation.
      Auroris
      Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:20 pm

      Re: WTB my divine eye lasers...

      TonicTank wrote:
      tinalt wrote:I can live without the frikkin laser beams, but I would like the +win gems

        We could put those gems in the broken I win button from Alterac Valley and beat WoW. Apparently Blizzard didn't think about this siuation.


        He may be onto something!
        Mehnalas
        Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:52 pm

        Re: WTB my divine eye lasers...

        Mikuru Beam?

        Image
        Rachmaninoff
        Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:56 pm

        Re: WTB my divine eye lasers...

        the only thing I found funny was, the blizzard hq on top of their mountain of gold.... lol
        Belloc
        Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:38 pm

        Re: WTB my divine eye lasers...

        Ctrlaltdel's game comics are terrible. He should just stick to the Ethan & Co. comics.
        katraya
        Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:45 pm

        Re: WTB my divine eye lasers...

        I actually found the explanation that went along with the comic fairly interesting:

        "Nerf!
        12:38 AM - Wednesday, September 16, 2009 - by Tim

        For the record, the comic is not derived from any personal feelings on the subject. I avoid playing the "Waaah, X Class is overpowered/Learn2Play, nub" wheel-of-fortune.

        While I'm certainly under no impression that every class is perfectly balanced with every other class across every situation, I do subscribe to the notion that if you are unable to adequately fulfill your class' role, the problem is more likely to lie in the skill/gear department, as opposed to the "the developer's girlfriend must play X class, that's why it's better than my class" line of reasoning.

        It occurs to me that that may just be an elaborate way of saying "Learn2Play", but while balancing is an ongoing process, I have seen any and every class in WoW played both poorly (looking at you, Fail-Druid) and fantastically. I think a lot of people need to come to terms with the strengths and limitations of their class choices.

        If you're complaining because your Warlock can't tank 25-man Ulduar, it's entirely possible that the problem doesn't lie with Blizzard's "inability to balance classes"."