Skip to content
Maintankadin

is there a healadin site like this one?

Arcand
Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:36 pm
I've heard good things about http://www.plusheal.com.
_________________
"Everything in war is very simple. But in war, even the simplest thing is difficult."
Dorvan
Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:40 pm
I haven't used it myself, but lot of people have said good things about

http://www.bananashoulders.com/
_________________


WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Kaedan
Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:06 pm
I have enjoyed reading both plusheal and bananashoulders. Siha is awesome.
_________________
Grimmal
Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:12 pm
Bananashoulders is more of a blog than anything. A very good one and highly recommended imo, but it isn't a healing site like this.

PlusHeal is what you want.
Fayia
Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:41 am
What I love about these site (apart from everything) was the detailed guide to talents, specs, stats and strategies to tank - and not least the detailed gear upgrade list, that has like 10 items for each slot from rep items, then heroics and finally raid items.

EJ offers soemthing like that for a few classes but not healadins, bananashoulders has listed only the 2 best in slot - so with my mishmash of gear I am kinda lost if they are good, who drops something better etc...
_________________
Nemuria
Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:24 am
On what I have read around, it is difficult to value Holy ratings like for dps or tanks. Besides you don't have caps.

For the lack of healing strats it's true. I am reading Maintankadin and watching Tankspot and there are plot holes you find in fight.

For example, find out you must not dispel on Gothik. And on Razzuvious the raid is taking damage not only the MC Razz Razz .
_________________
Doogiehowser
Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:34 pm
Bananashoulders does have a pre raid list of items that you should be trying to get.

Since I'm a nice guy, I'll link it here.

http://www.bananashoulders.com/2008/12/09/pre-raid-holy-paladin-gear-list-v1/

Once you get most of those items on her pre raid list, you aren't going to find anything from questing so when you see a mail or plate piece drop, just do what we all do and compare it to what you have on. Hehe.
_________________

Panzerdin
Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:40 pm
Go somewhere else.
_________________
If you shoot Anthony several hundred times with an anti-tank rifle whilst he is stabbed to death by a squad of ninja monkeys, he will be dead.

OK?