Skip to content
Maintankadin

Plagued and Black Proto-Drakes

Fridmarr
Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:33 am

Plagued and Black Proto-Drakes

For those chasing the achievements for one of these...

Dane
Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:37 am
Well...shit.
_________________
Jasari
Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:42 am
A good idea imo. I probably won't get either of these achievements before 3.1, but that's due to a lack of trying.
Dorvan
Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:42 am
I see lots of drama erupting in various guilds as the deadline approaches.
_________________


WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Senador
Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:44 am
Kinda hating Dedicated Few a lot too; because you almost have to forgo some other achievements to do it, and it still eats up a weeks raid ID.

Other stupid ones that are annoying:

Gotta Go Where the Volcano Blows!

Denying the Scion (Especially for our healers/casters)

We may just set up an EoE specifically to get this for people, instead of just "Well if you need it still grab a left over disk and try and snipe the kill."
Dane
Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:51 am
Oh well...good thing I don't particularly care for either of the colors they're removing.

I just hate never getting a chance at something.

I mean, I HAD a chance, but I just haven't been dedicated enough to hit 80 yet.
_________________
daemonym
Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:51 am
if it weren't for the fact that some of them almost require 25s gear to do them in 10s i'd completely agree with this.
_________________