Skip to content
Maintankadin

Possible Engineering Tanky Tinker for 3.1

Pallypete
Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Possible Engineering Tanky Tinker for 3.1

http://www.crusaderaura.com/?p=199

Found this online, not sure if it's legit or not. Not sure how it compares with existing glove enchants, but seems pretty hot to me.
_________________
Panzerdin
Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:50 pm
I could believe it, but I can't believe it's better than 50 Stamina.
_________________
If you shoot Anthony several hundred times with an anti-tank rifle whilst he is stabbed to death by a squad of ninja monkeys, he will be dead.

OK?
daemonym
Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:51 pm
quote please for the work impaired?
_________________
Panzerdin
Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:51 pm


It's an 800 armour soulbound glove enchant.
_________________
If you shoot Anthony several hundred times with an anti-tank rifle whilst he is stabbed to death by a squad of ninja monkeys, he will be dead.

OK?
Arcand
Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:53 pm
Easy to make, too.

Some toys like that for armorsmiths would warm my black, shrivelled heart.
_________________
"Everything in war is very simple. But in war, even the simplest thing is difficult."
Majiben
Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:53 pm
Now that is a sweet EH enchant. On second thought I don't think it's real since it says it requires plate gloves but who knows?
_________________
Arcand
Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:55 pm
Mmo-champion is showing it as well, for whatever that's worth.

...and now I can't find it to link it. Dang. I saw it somewhere and I'd never heard of crusaderaura so it wasn't there...
_________________
"Everything in war is very simple. But in war, even the simplest thing is difficult."
Digren
Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:13 pm
/cries, with joy that Blizzard didn't actually lay off all of the engineering developers.

The armor one looks quite nice. The back item, not so much. Even for casters, isn't 11 spell power pretty low?
_________________
Paladin of the Argent Dawn since 2004
Proud collector of Warcraft Pets
Maintankadin Gem and Enchant Guide
Kriskringle
Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:24 pm
I've always considered having a backup cloak w/Parachute on it for encounters with a knock-in-the-air ability like Ghaz'rilla in ZF. Could be useful for non-slow fall folks if something like that comes up, and if so I'm not going to argue with extra stats.

Also, given the robot gnome pictures, we might be able to get some mileage out of our Personal Electromagnetic Pulse Generator, though I would like to see another belt enchant or two.
_________________
Kriskringle - 80 - Duskwood
Greatfather Winter is a sham.