Skip to content
Maintankadin

New video: Boombox

Shamora
Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:59 pm
That was awesome Laughing. I had never heard the song before either which probably made it win more.
_________________
I color the world with the hues of my madness.
Florismart
Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:19 pm
Wow that was interesting. Lol. I would have thought Shrooms would have been more hilarious. Nice vid.
_________________
fafhrd
Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:26 pm
what were those shorts your dancer's were wearing :o?
_________________

1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
Arnock
Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:45 pm
funny thing is, I heard that song for the first time like 2 days ago
_________________

Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Conaan!
Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:50 pm
nice job, liked the vid
_________________
Gelnon
Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:21 pm
Very well done.
_________________
Invisusira
Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:16 pm
Really Sab? Didn't peg you as quite that trolly.

There's a pretty sizable difference between a music video specifically made for a song and using a song for a video that has nothing to do with it. It's fine if you don't like something, but comparing those two is kinda like comparing a P Diddy music video with The Matrix.
_________________
armory | youtube | pally stole my bike