Disappointing Update over on page 5:
http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/viewtopic.php?t=19943&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60
EDIT:
Important Update over on page 3:
http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/viewtopic.php?p=364454#364454
Alright, alright, I know it's supposedly unobtainable, but I've got a significant urge to somehow obtain the coveted bug mount and title. Now, if it's not possible, it's not possible, but if there's a way, I'd like to do it.
So, anyone else looked deeply into this? Obviously it's impossible on any realms where the AQ gates have already been open. However, new realms are opened all the time. I've read in several places that "all new realms have the AQ gates open," but at the same time, Cairne-US is a "fairly" new server that was created with the AQ gates closed. They've since been open. What's the deal, then? Was Cairne just a fluke? Is it true that all new servers start with the gates open? Is anyone absolutely sure that at this exact moment, there are no realms with closed AQ gates? At this point, is the only possibility some future new server?
Oh, and is there a web site or forum that tracks this kind of thing? I can't be the only person interested.
_________________
Collecting mounts? Check this out.
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand







