Skip to content
Maintankadin

@ Lore ... again ...

Guillex
Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:57 pm

@ Lore ... again ...

Look!

Googly!

HAIL!


_________________

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist."
-Verbal Kint
Lightbeard
Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:02 pm
First!

ALL POWER TO THE HYPNO TOAD

I said it already move along nothin to see here but a toad
Lore
Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:07 am
I'm gonna have to start locking threads with my name in thALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
_________________
Me, LOL!
Baelor
Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:15 am
I don't get it. I mean, people keep posting this toad, and then all people do is shower praise upon it. It doesn't make any sense. I think we should all step back, take a minALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
_________________
Stats below usually unbuffed w/o Devo Aura

1617 heal, 118 mp5, & 14.24% crit heal set
Sabindeus
Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:36 am
Guys, seriously, stop treating Lore like some sort of internet celebrity. This isn't new and it isn't cute anymore. Yes, he's tanked a lot of end game stuff and we all respect him for it. But does that him worthy of your worship and continued attention? No, no it doesn't. This is a game. He is a player of the game much like you all. He is knowledgeable in the ways of tanking and playing a Paladin, much like a lot of us who post on these boards. He happens to be farther in progression than most of us, that's all. Sure, I've had my moments when I stopped to say "Hey guys, look at what Lore did, that gives me hope for the future of my class and spec!" But those are just moments. They're not a way of life. I don't stalk the man. And I certainly don't go around making threads with his name in the subject line. Now before this gets out of hand, let's all take moment to sit right there I'll tell you how I became the Prince of a town called Bel-Air. In West Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Chillin out maxing relaxin all cool and shootin some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said "You're movin in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!" I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said Fresh, had fuzzy dice in the mirror. If anything I could say this cab was rare but I thought man forget it, "Yo Holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to a house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby "Yo holmes smell you later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.
_________________
Igrado
Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:40 am
i just... wow... i dunno what to say to that Sab...

except


ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
_________________

"And were I e'en to die, the cursed enemy would not tear his gaze from me for fear that I should rise back up."
Baelor
Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:44 am
Sab, that was a very smooth transition. Baelor approALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
_________________
Stats below usually unbuffed w/o Devo Aura

1617 heal, 118 mp5, & 14.24% crit heal set
Prepared
Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:51 am
I see what you did ther-
_________________
"Judgement day's not coming soon enough."




Defense < 490 = Healing gear or Hydross gear.
Velaegis
Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:26 am
What is this? This is a total waste of a posALL GLORY TO THE HYPO-TOAD
_________________
Loladin
Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:22 am
This thread reminds me of good ol' Candlejack. Y'know, he on
_________________