Skip to content
Maintankadin

Cracking Down

Lightbeard
Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:51 am

Cracking Down

Admin's seem to be raking down on certain posts lately keep up the good work
Cragus
Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:52 am
Ya indeed, would be good if they could move the comments for being a bit tidier, but not sure this forum code allows it so no biggie, we use drupal so i just move stuff about when ppl are silly Smile
_________________
Lore
Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:19 am
Very Happy Thanks!

Cragus - not sure what you mean by "move the comments for being a bit tidier." You're probably right though, our forum system might not support it.
_________________
Me, LOL!
Cragus
Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:21 am
I meant selecting a persons comment and moving it to the correct thread, ie keeping the place tidy Smile
_________________
Lore
Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:23 am
Ah, yeah I don't think I can do that =\
_________________
Me, LOL!