Skip to content
Maintankadin

Flaming me in the Forums

Darkshadow201068
Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:00 pm
as a general rule, i avoid the wow forums. I don't need their misinformed opinions to tell me i can't tank when i know i can. 'pallies can't tank'..'pallies can't tank past kara'...'pallies can't tank past grull'...

What i'd find greatly amusing is if a paladin got on of the world firsts in WotLK...

hehe, neway, just ignore them.
Linus
Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:20 pm
gave you some love Very Happy
_________________


"Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!"
corc
Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:44 pm
I vote for no wow forum involvement myself--don't want to have to add "defend my 'paladins rock at tanking'! thread" to my list of garbage to sift through to get interesting information.
_________________
Dwarf Pali on Ner'Zhul
"Mostly Harmless"
Demiblade
Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:10 pm
There are some intelligent people on wow official forums. But they are few and far between. To be honest, there isn't even a need for this maintankadin forums if those wow forums actually had half intelligent mods and posters.

Human by nature is conservative. Combine that with the level of IQ, immaturity, and e-peen stroking attitude of average wow players, you will get at least 10 prot pally flaming threads per day there.

Just rise above it bro. Don't go down to their level.
_________________
Guillex
Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:21 pm
Posted for you too bud ... Fucking morons, honestly. I'm on the second page.
_________________

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist."
-Verbal Kint
waffles8
Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:03 pm
Right on thanks guyz, good to have some FACT to FACT fights... people just dont understand, and my server is to ignorent to learn.

Thanks for the input

Pallies come together Smile
_________________
Joanadark
Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:19 pm
klepsacovic is the entire reason I still read the paladin forums.

that, and checking if I got a sticky yet.
_________________
Tanking setup:
http://ctprofiles.net/4325913
Sereen
Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:32 pm
I posted dude. It's so sad that you picked a retarded server to play on though. Sad

Fecking emo warriors
_________________
[a href="www.druidforums.com"]The Druid Forums[/a]
Feel free to drop by, help get it up and running. It's mainly a Balance/Resto forum, we'd love to have you other 'off spec' guys. <3
waffles8
Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:34 pm
Im glad some of them started bringing facts and stats to the table instead of saying....


Pallys suck blah blah...

Like comon
_________________
Sereen
Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:56 pm
o.O Siding with the anti-paladins?
_________________
[a href="www.druidforums.com"]The Druid Forums[/a]
Feel free to drop by, help get it up and running. It's mainly a Balance/Resto forum, we'd love to have you other 'off spec' guys. <3
waffles8
Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:01 am
lol never... im having fun talking with some of these guyz,

That priest knows alot tho, but still underestimates pally tanks.
_________________
Sereen
Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:04 am
I guess so. I wonder if they're still flaming me. Razz

I wonder why people don't want to even acknowledge a Paladin as a good tank for SSC, TK, Hyjal and BT?
_________________
[a href="www.druidforums.com"]The Druid Forums[/a]
Feel free to drop by, help get it up and running. It's mainly a Balance/Resto forum, we'd love to have you other 'off spec' guys. <3