Skip to content
Maintankadin

Maintankadin T-Shirts - Sale! $19.99

Nakama
Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:30 am
Ordered.

--Jed
_________________
Gamingdevil
Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:57 am
Slightly offtopic, but by "preodering" do you meaning putting a particular scent on it before you pack them...? Razz
_________________
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
degre
Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:35 am
degre wants one. degre ordered who need CC.
_________________
Sheherezade
Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:16 am
when is the last day for the ordering? I have slight problems with the cash atm... Razz
_________________
Deathknight trainee... Brainssss...
Dehn
Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:48 am
pre-ordered one of each this time Smile

I liked the original t-shirt, and even if its a bit geeky to wear a gaming t-shirt, the design looks rather cool, and had lots of girls saying it looked good.
_________________
moduspwnens
Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:01 am
Dang, budget's stretched atm.
_________________
Collecting mounts? Check this out.
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Falibard
Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:50 am
Question: What method are you using for shipping? I'd prefer it to go to my PO Box if its USPS and a soft pack/envelope shipping, but if it's a box and UPS/FedEx/etc.. then I'll use a different address.

Thanks!
Tinalt
Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:54 am
ordered one of each. these look freaking sweet.
_________________
Zaia
Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:32 am
Oh man, they look even better this time around. I ordered the first one: "Who needs CC?".
_________________
Life starts at 10 mobs...

Protection Paladin in work!

Lvl 72 Blood Elf Female Paladin - Vek'nilash EU
Lvl 70 Tauren Male Druid (Feral tank) - Vek'nilash EU
Lvl 80 Bloof Elf Male Death Knight (Unholy tank) - Vek'nilash EU