Fury to level is probably easier, I levelled as arms and turned into a potion swilling slow hitting died a lot dwarf. My wife levelled as fury and while she died a lot, it wasn't as much as I did.
Twink in the topic title is a bit deceptive _________________
Really? I'm leveling just fine as arms so far. :/ Although I'm only ~30 at the moment. _________________ Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Warschild
Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:31 am
I levelled my warrior as Prot. from 50ish to 70. Once you get devestate you can just dual wield devestate spam your way through swaths of mobs.
The killing was slightly slower than arms or fury but the survivability was much much better. I dont recall stopping to bandage or drink a pot apart from the 1st 2 levels of outland. _________________
Yeah, but now in patch 3.0 he should be fine. Depends on what esthetic you want. one 2h weapon... or 2... lol _________________ ___________________________________
"You should have seen it! The odds stacked 20-2... and we kicked the shit out of the both of 'em!"